Field has compiling and linking dependencies on the following projects:
- jython — python implementation used in Field — available from http://jython.org (PSF v2)
- lwjgl — lightweight java game library — available here.
- jogl — java bindings for opengl (initiated by our old friends Ken Russell and Chris Kline) — used for our Processing support — available from https://jogl.dev.java.net (BSD)
- asm — bytecode manipulation framework — used in an annotation driven byte-code rewriting framework to reduce impedance mismatch between Java and Python — available from http://asm.objectweb.org/
- xstream — xml persistence in its .field file structure — available from http://xstream.codehaus.org (BSD) — patched slightly in the Field distribution
- batik — svg library available — provides svg loading and saving for Field's drawings — available from http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik (Apache)
- itext — pdf manipulation library — provides pdf saving for Field's drawing — available from http://www.lowagie.com/iText (LGPL or MPL)
- qdox — parser for extracting javadoc tags from java source — Used in the Text Editor — http://qdox.codehaus.org/ (Apache)
- jgeom — jgeom is a NURBS and Subdivision modelling project — from https://jgeom.dev.java.net/ (LGPL, although some sources say GPL).
- syphon — syphon is a library for inter-process video from http://syphon.v002.info/
- nanoHTTPD — NanoHTTPD is a tiny html server written in Java — from here (modified BSD).
Field's development/depends directory contains the source to these projects where applicable, and Field's field.app/Contents/Resources/Java folder contains the relevant .jar files.
OpenEnded Group gratefully acknowledge the donation of an open source license for the YourKit Java Profiler by YourKit, LLC. We like their work a lot and we expect that it's going to make Field much faster in the future.
''YourKit is kindly supporting open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler.
YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling
Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit's leading software products:
YourKit Java Profile and
YourKit .NET Profiler.''